Sunday, December 28, 2008

Tagged by Shu Fei

1. Do u think ure hot?
I am...I not...I am....I not?!

2. Upload a favourite picture of urself

3. Why do u like the picture?
Just like it

4. When was the last time u ate pizza?
Long long time ago

5. What was the last song u listened too?
Gym Class Heroes feat. The Dream - Cookie Jar

6. What are u doing right now beside this?
Chatting with my friends & Listening to my songs

7. What name do u prefer besides your name?
Lummy
Fei Lum (old days)
Ah Lum


8. 5 people to tag
Mun Loong
Foo Chok
Yean Wearn
Adelyn
Yoon Ting


9. who is number one?
Human?! my friend

10. who is number three having relationship with?
Nobody (I guess)

11. say something about number five?
A friend of mine & she's a female

12. how about number four?
She's a female too

13. who is buddy number two?
Like to chat
Dance
Quite leng zai too (not cat hai)


14. are u thinking of anyone now?
Nope, if I am you also dont know larh...

15. if u were a dog, u will.
It wont happen!!


No comments: