Sunday, December 28, 2008

My Birthday =)


I wear formal nice or not?

My brother girlfriend's VIP card

I changed a new plate & chopstick before I snap...=P

Amount of 6 person

=)


I went Sunway Pyramid with my brothers & elder brother's girlfriend. We go there like about 4 O'clock I guess. After we reached there, then we go Body Glove shop to buy our Chinese New Year shirts. I bought one only. After that, we go to the Wild Channel shop to buy my new wallet. The wallet very nice but my but my brother's girlfriend say NO, but I just don't care =P. When we on the way to Sakae Shushi for our tea time, I recieve a birthday message from Shu Fei (Ps Thank you). After that we went home for a bath & rest. Then we went Mong Kwok restaurant at SS 2 for our dinner. They have the privalages for the person who's birthday on that day, you must have 6 people with you and spent up up to RM30 then you can order the XXL teh tarik. By the way they got free gifts for the birthday person too.


Thanks to those who wished me Happy Birthday
THANKS!

No comments: