Wednesday, December 31, 2008

My New Year's Eve

After my PA duty in the morning, then I go Mid Valley,
I ownself hang gai, nobody teman me, sad T T
then I go MPH Bookstore,
I dunno why I feel want to call Jern,
finally I call, you know what,
he's at the dunno what name restaurant having lunch
with his brother & his brother's GF,
WTF?!
so ngam wan, lol
and he done a thing makes me pai seh & yu....
infront leng luiis some more...
DENG!!


My New Year's Eve SUCKS,
you how to pronounce SUCKS?!
S-U-C-K-S

S-U-C-K-S
S-U-C-K-S
S-U-C-K-S
It's so F**king BORED I AM,
I cant stand it anymore,
Im gonna die because of my boredness!!
AAARRRRHHHHH!!!


Listening to If I Were A Boy remix by R. Kelly,
he remix untill sangat chun larh, DAMN!!
And also Walking In The Sun by Born Crain,
He's from Belgium, leng zai & cute also.




No comments: