Sunday, November 30, 2008

Trip to GENTING

At Saturday afternoon, me & my family went to Genting. We reach there at 2.30, then we check-in. After we put down our luggage, me & my 2 brothers go to cinema to buy tickets for the movie 证人 Beast Stalker. After we bought our movie tickets we go to the new arcade center in First World. After finish playing, we met up with mom and go to the 铜锣湾茶餐厅 restaurant to have our lunch. After finish eating, me & my 2 brothers go to the old arcade center, we cant find Initial D ver. 3 (english version) so me & my younger brother play Initial D ver. 4, I lose to him for so many rounds DANG!! We cao at 10.30 because our movie going to start soon, the movie starts at 11. When we reach there I saw Ng Kah Joon and his brothers & cousins, but I didn't say hello to him. The movie ends at 1 something, the movie was so DAMN NICE!! Then we met up with our mom then went back to our room for sleep.

At the next day, we check-out at 12, then we put our luggage to our mom's car. Then we go to OLD TOWN WHITE COFFEE restaurant for our breakfast+lunch. After eating, me & my 2 brothers go to the old arcade center. Me & my younger brother play Initial D ver. 4 again, then we go for snooker. We play pool, I won for many rounds DAMN SYOK!! Then we met up with mom then go to mom's car, then we go back. We reach at 5 something. I enjoyed these 2 days.

THE END

No comments: