Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Tagge by Erica

1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.


Starting time : 10.55 AM
Name : Chan Eng Lum
Sisters : Kosong
Brothers : 2
Shoe size : 12
Height : 17+ cm
Where do you live : Taman Kinrara, Puchong
Favourite drinks : Banyak, but not carbonated drinks
Favourite breakfast : Anything, but not bread (sick of it)
Have you ever been on a plane : No, but in my dreams i been b4
Swam in the ocean : Nope
Fallen asleep in school : Seriously won't
Broken someones heart : Heart is not made from glass okay?
Fell off your chair : I have many chairs, which chair you mean?
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : No
Saved e-mails : Untuk apa?
What is your room like : Like a room larh! What you expect?
What's right beside you : Shadow i think...
What is the last thing you ate : Lupa dah...
Ever had chicken pox : I had human pox b4
Sore throat : Long time ago
Stitches :
Broken nose : Micheal Jackson have
Do you believe in love at first sight : Yes
Like picnics : It depends
Who was the last person you danced with : Im not a dancer please
Last made you smile : I smile everytime
You last yelled at : Im not a yelle-er
Today did you : Did what? lolx
Talk to someone you like : Loong, Mei Kwan
Kissed anyone : Tak tau
Get sick : Sometimes
Talked to an ex : Yes
Miss someone : Tak tau
Do you sleep with stuffed animals : Im not a zoo keeper
What's under your bed : Banyak barang larh
Who do you really hate : Im not a hate-er
What time is it now : No High School Musical 2 please
Randoms :
Q : Is there a person who is on your mind right now : No
Q : Do you have any siblings : Yes
Q : Do you want children : Ya?
Q : Do you smile often : Yes
Q : Do you like your hand-writing : No
Q : Are your toenails painted : Im not a girl larh
Q : Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in : My family's?
Q : What colour shirt are you wearing : Black
Q : What were you doing at 7:00pm yesterday : Mandi
Q : I can't wait to : Hang out!!
Q : When did you cry last : Forget already
Q : Are you a friendly person : Ya
Q : Do you have any pets : Ya, 2 dogs
Q : Where is the person you have feelings for right now : At her house maybe
Did the last person you held hands with you mean anything to you now? : Tak tau
Do you sleep with the TV on? : Im not a waste-er
What are you doing right now? : Doing this tag?
Have you ever crawled through a window? : My windows got metal bars wan larh...=.='
Can you handle the truth? : Ya
Are you closer to your mother or father? : Not really
Who was the last person you cried in front of? : Lupa dah
How many people can you say you've really loved? : 5 i think
Do you eat healthy? : Yes
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex? : Takda
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you? : Nope
How often do you go to church? : Im not Christian also, btw i can't go out
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to? : Nobody
Are you loud or quiet most of the time? : Yes
Are you confident? : Sometimes
Things I was doing 10 years ago..
1)Take bath
2)Eat
3)Play

Things on my to-do list today
1)Online
2)Listen to my songz
3)Eat
4)Play
5)Take my bath

5 snacks I enjoy..
1)Twisties

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire..
1)Buy a house
2)Buy my dream car
3)Buy anything I wanted to
4)Invest it
5)Donate

5 of my bad habits..
1)Lame-ing
2)Crap-ing

5 places I have lived in..
1)Damansara
2)Puchong

5 jobs I've had..
!)Work as a staff at Big Book Shop (is at Atria shopping center Damansara)

5 people I tag..
1)Foo Chook
2)Mun loong
3)
Mei Kwan
4)Yap Wei




DONE
DONE
DONE
DONE

No comments: