Wednesday, October 8, 2008

=)


This drawing is draw by me. After I finish my Chinese paper then nothing to do, so I draw this...you all think nice or not?? Give comment please~



Today exam Moral and Chinese paper 1, my Moral okay okay only...xD. Chinese arh....erm...I think can pass de larh...LOL. The Yoon Seng kept on ask me answer for Moral paper, I tell him a answer example like "suhu", he told me he don't know how to spell, then I "DL" already, WTF man so simple word he also don't know how to spell, but it's okay because I know him, at last i also tell him how to spell....


Eng Lum : Why you treat her like that aunty?? just let her use back her phone LAH!!!
Damn bored and lonely these days because bey's mom grounded her, sigh~ I hope you(bey) won't get angry kay?? Because I just confess only.....=)

PS : ILOVEYOU

"DL"=DuLan

1 comment:

Ching said...

here's my comment:

I think i can draw better! hahahaha... =]